INSPECTION AND TESTING
We provide a full testing and inspection service to establish the safety of all installations regardless of how big or small the job is.
Periodic inspection and testing is necessary –
- as all electrical installations deteriorate due to a number of factors, such as damage, wear and tear, corrosion, electrical loading, ageing and environmental influences.
- The purpose of the periodic inspection & testing is to provide for the safety of persons against the effects of electric shock and burns
- Protection against damage to property by fire and heat arising from an installation defect
- Confirmation that the installation is not damaged or deteriorated so as to impair safety
- The identification of the installation defects and non-compliance with the requirements of the regulations which may give rise to danger.
Pat testing (portable appliance testing), is the most efficient way of ensuring your company complies with current health and safety regulations and protecting your business and its employees.
- Allows you to fulfil your equipment safety obligations.
- Each appliance is comprehensively tested to meet the exact requirements of the code of practice for in-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment.
All of the testing is carried out by our qualified electrical test engineers